Self-Nurturing Aura Spray Gemandala™
Scroll down to read a study of the gemstones used to make Self-Nurturing Spray.
The gemandala used to make GEMFormulas’ Self-Nurturing Spray consists of:
Mother of Pearl
A Study of the Gemstones of the Self-Nurturing Gemandala
This gemandala is based on the number six, which supports self-mastery, in this case with a focus on self-control regarding chosen sources of self-nourishment. The configuration consists of a central collection of gems, six primary rays of gems, and six secondary rays.
In total, twelve rays of gems radiate from the center. The number twelve signifies the highest form of self-mastery. It also represents the totality of your being. This gemandala’s energy will work with all aspects of yourself to help you achieve your desired goals.
Another instance of the number twelve appears in the total number of gemrays in the mandala. This mandala has six primary gemrays and six secondary gemrays. (A gemray is a line of gemstones that radiates from the center of the mandala.)
Four Collections of Gemstones
This mandala consists of four collections of gemstones:
- A central collection, which focuses on your spiritual/physical self.
- A set of six primary rays that focus on your emotional body.
- A set of six primary rays that focus on your mental body.
- A set of six secondary rays that focus on the karmic causes of your current situation.
Each of these sets of gemstones provides energetic nourishment that can make you strong enough to make better choices in your life. Let’s look at the benefits of each of these sets of gemstones:
The Central Collection – Spiritual/Physical Support
The central gem collection in this gemandala helps you identify who you really are and what you need to release to express your true Self, and then it helps you to do that.
- In the middle is a Golden Sea Pearl that symbolizes your spiritual Self–beautiful, radiant, pure, and free. The energy of Pearl helps you identify and express these inner qualities.
- Pearl is surrounded by six Peach Moonstones, whose energies can help your body decide what it wants to keep and what it should let go of.
- The next circle of six consists of Marble. Marble energy can help you release what does not belong to you.
When they asked Michelangelo how he made his statue of David, he said that it was easy. He just chipped away the stone that didn’t look like David. The Self Nurturing GEMFormula Spray helps you let go all that is not truly you.
Gemstones to Support Your Emotional Body
These gemstones work together to provide the support your emotional body needs to stay balanced and in control.
- Spessartite, which is an orange garnet, vitalizes the endocrine system, whose imbalances can stimulate urges to obtain nourishment from unhealthy sources.
- Rose Quartz helps to release suppressed emotions. When emotions are not let go, it can lead to self-sabotage and self-destructive behaviors. With the support of Rose Quartz energy, you can let go these emotions and take a step toward emotional freedom.
- Mother of Pearl reminds you of your divine origins and offers comfort. A desire for comfort is often an underlying reason people reach out for nurturing–and sometimes choose unhealthy sources of that comfort.
Gemstones to Support your Mental Body
The outer set of three gems brings awareness to habits, unhealthy patterns of self nurturing, and also to better, healthier ways to receive the nurturing you need.
- Blue Sapphire nourishes your mind so you can think more clearly, and vitalizes your ability to communicate your truth, and your needs, to loved ones who want to help fulfill them.
- Aquamarine energy opens your awareness to the truth about the sources of nourishment and nurturing you have been giving yourself. For example, you may be less likely to binge because you’ll be more conscious of what you are eating, or about to eat.
- Indigo energy nourishes your intuition, so you’ll be more likely to sense when something isn’t right–and when something is.
Gemstones that Support Your Causal Body
The gemstones the comprise the secondary rays of this mandala support your causal, or karmic body.
- Golden Beryl energy nourishes your causal body, where karmic records are stored. A well-nourished causal body is able to handle karmic resolution gracefully, make new choices that free you from old patterns, and see more clearly a better, healthier future for yourself.
- Opalite helps identify key karmic issues and when they may have occurred.
- Citrine energy calls yellow ray to nourish your digestive system and helps unwind tension that can keep you locked in certain unhappy behaviors.
This combination of gemstones can increase your awareness of the past events and karmic reasons for your desire to reach for unhealthy ways to receive nurturing, and help you start to resolve them.