In This Section
Practitioner Certification Overview
“Thank you so much, Isabelle, for bringing us this information
with such compassion, grace, and excitement. Both workshops [Gemstone 101 and Gemstone 210] have expanded my world in so many ways. I am filled with gratitude and look forward to more work together soon!”
– Kathe Conti, Gemstone Therapy Associate Practitioner, Colorado
The Gemstone Therapy Institute’s certification programs are designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge to provide Gemstone Therapy and Diamond Therapy in a private practice. You may join the certification track at any time, and complete your training at your own pace.
3 Steps to Gemstone Therapy Practitioner Certification
- Complete Level 1 training to become certified as an Associate Practitioner. Attend Gemstone Therapy 101 workshop, complete certification criteria, and pass a practical and written exam to become certified as a Level 1 Associate Practitioner. You will now be able to attend Level 2 workshops and training.
- Attend Level 2 Gemstone Therapy Practitioner workshops (Gemstone Therapy 210 and 220) and pass a written exam. You have then completed the practitioner coursework and can now complete the rest of the requirements.
- Complete Level 2 training including a practicum, session requirements, and pass the final in-person exam to become a certified Gemstone Therapy Practitioner and earn GTP (Gemstone Therapy Practitioner) credentials.
3 Steps to Associate Diamond Therapy Practitioner Certification
- Attend a Diamond Therapy 110 workshop.
- Purchase a Therapy Diamond, either before, during, or after your Diamond Therapy 110 workshop.
- Complete Level 1 training, complete certification criteria, and pass a practical and written exam to become certified as a Level 1 Associate Practitioner.