Choose Amethyst & White Beryl
When you feel:
- Chronically anxious, irritable, nervous, jittery, or hypersensitive.
- Disconnected from your heart and inner wisdom.
- An inability to let go of things and situations that hold you back.
- As though you are treading water and not moving forward in life.
- That you are not accomplishing what you want to accomplish.
- That you are not good enough.
- Victimized, subservient, and overly controlled.
- Cut off from the deeper truths.
- Easily thrown off balance by others’ emotions, thoughts, and energies.
When you want to:
- Prioritize more wisely, to help make better decisions.
- Take the reins of responsibility and take charge of your life.
- Become more attuned to your inner source of wisdom.
- Develop your intuition and sense of inner knowing.
- Let go of micromanaging.
- See a bigger picture.
- Stop paying too much attention to detail at the cost of missing the overview.
- Curb the impulse to be overly controlling or overbearing.
- Want to open, develop, or improve a free flow of creativity and ideas.
- Let go attachments to things that hold you back.
- Support the health of your nervous system.
And for those who:
- Are planning to get pregnant (to energetically support the DNA, which are contained in the cell nuclei.)
- Want help in business to better handle the risk-taking required when building a business and the anxieties that can accompany it. These gems can also free the flow of creative ideas; help you let go old ways of being and doing that might hold you back; and help you conduct your business wisely and from the highest possible viewpoint.
Amethyst carries the purple ray, which vitalizes the nervous system and the crown chakra. By strengthening the crown chakra, it helps heaven energy to enter the body, thus allowing a greater flow of spiritual, life-giving energy to balance and strengthen. A benefit of this enhanced balance is a growing immunity to the imbalances of others. The purple ray also draws the attention toward Spirit. Amethyst’s purple ray gently opens the spiritual eye by supporting a circuit of energy flowing in through the throat chakra and out the brow chakra.
Amethyst’s transmuting energy helps people let go their ways of being and of doing things that hold them back, so they can step forward in their growth as human beings. When you wear Amethyst, you may also become more aware of why you are attached to these aspects of yourself.
When combined with Amethyst, White Beryl dissolves blockages in the purple ray, helps you receive the purple ray despite these blockages, and allows you to gain the most possible benefit from wearing an Amethyst/White Beryl necklace. Any treatment that calls for a solid Amethyst necklace can be successfully performed with a necklace of Amethyst and White Beryl, withsuperior results.
Therapeutic-quality Amethyst has a consistent, rich purple color throughout well-shaped spheres or rondels. They are free of inclusions, although very slight colorless cracks or clouding, which are difficult to see, are acceptable. Amethyst has a naturally bright candescence, and the highest quality specimens have an outstanding shine.
We grade our gemstones for color, clarity, candescence, and cut, on an A-rating scale. We consider ourselves very conservative in our grading, and if in doubt, will give a lower grade.
5A Pure, rich, deep, true purple color, perfectly even throughout the stones.
4A Pure, rich, deep, true purple color that may have minor color zoning (unevenness throughout bead).
3A Color is rich and deep, but the hue strays from a true purple. May have some color zoning.
2A Purple color is slightly pale or muddy. We do not offer Amethyst with 2A color or below.
1A Color is clearly light purple or lavender.
5A Free of inclusions when the gems are viewed on a light box.
4A Very slight colorless inclusions, which are hard to see unless you place the gems on a light box. Some gems in the necklace may be 5A.
3A Slight colorless inclusions or clouding, which can be seen without a light box, and which do not interfere with the healing qualities of the stone.
2A Inclusions or clouding are easily visible, and somewhat reduce the therapeutic value of the stone. 2A gemstones are usually more affordable and are good for beginners. If a stone has 2A clarity as well as 2A color, we would not offer it.
4A The gems have an exceptionally bright shine.
3A The gems have a bright shine.
3A Well-proportioned spheres appear perfectly even. Rondels are even in size and width and are smoothly polished.
2A Spheres may be slightly misshapen, due to difficulty in cutting that type of material (Opalight, Snowflake Obsidian), rondels are uneven in width or otherwise irregular. Most Amethyst that is therapeutic quality is also well cut.
1A We would not use rondels that have this degree of irregularity.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
Wearing therapeutic gemstone jewelry is by far the easiest way to enjoy the healing benefits of therapeutic gemstones. Necklaces and bracelets may also be applied on the body as a poultice, or applied in the aura strung on a therapy wand.