Wear Blue Topaz/Opal When You Want to:
- Be more receptive to creative ideas.
- Let go of limiting mental attitudes, concepts, and thought-patterns.
- Be more adaptable to change.
- Soften and relax your mind, so that it is less susceptible to stress.
- Enhance your ability to visualize good health, either overall or in specific areas.
- Free yourself of limiting habits and addictions.
- Learn new things and retain information.
- Expand your mind to see and understand others’ viewpoints.
Blue Topaz and its symbiotic gem, Australian Opal, both have an affinity with water and with mental energy, and both dissolve borders and barriers. Blue Topaz opens the boundaries of the mind and of tissues and cells, to make it easier to receive nourishment in blocked areas and to release stored toxins. Opal frees limiting mindsets so that creative thoughts can flow with ease and fluidity. This enhances the creative nature of thought and enables it to become a powerful healing force. Together, these gems allow abundant life energy to flow through your body and being.
When you wear this necklace, your body is able to receive the energies of water molecules more readily and easily. These gems not only soften your tissue boundaries so they accept moisture better, they also break up water molecule clusters into smaller collections that are more easily absorbed.
Our Blue Topaz/Opal necklaces are strung on white thread so that you can see the true color of this gemstone. We have two quality categories for color. The “B” color quality has outstanding 4A clarity and candescence, which I feel makes up for the very pale color. I personally have been working with a necklace of this quality and have been surprised by the results. I expected less than what I got! You’ll be able to see the true color of this Blue Topaz in sunlight against a white background.
3A or 4A quality color gems also have exceptional clarity and candescence, but the color is more pronounced. Keep in mind that it is also a pale blue. This is typical of untreated Blue Topaz. The dark blue Blue Topaz gems you see in stores are heavily irradiated to deepen the color.
The play of color in Opal is seen best in sunlight.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
Wearing therapeutic gemstone jewelry around your neck or on your wrist or ears is by far the easiest way to enjoy their healing benefits. Therapeutic gemstones may also be applied on the body as a poultice, or applied in the aura strung on a therapy wand.