Small Class Size! Limited to 6 Participants (register early)
Enjoy personalized attention and one-on-one mentoring.
This course offers hands-on training in the skills to provide meaningful Diamond Therapy sessions to yourself and others. For those interested in Diamond Therapy Associate Practitioner certification, this workshop is required.
During this 5-day intensive, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply a single Therapy Diamond in self-therapy and a full Diamond Therapy session for someone else.
- Balance and harmonize local energy flows, strengthen flows of creative and healing energy, and balance the inflow and outflow of energy in your life.
- Remove the residues of unwanted energies, old patterns, and unhealthy habits that can cloud your body’s interpretations of your blueprint information.
- Nourish your body, chakras, and aura with color.
- Evaluate and balance relationships between past and future, masculine and feminine, heaven and earth energies, and more.
- And much more!
Each student will experience Diamond Therapy every day. Come prepared to learn, experience, and take a step on your own healing journey.
Registration fee includes:
– 35 hours of instruction, demonstration, and practice.
– Newly updated Diamond 110 textbook with over 300 full-color pages ($350 value).
– Use of Therapy Diamonds during the workshop.
None. This workshop is open to anyone interested in learning about Diamond Therapy.
All Therapy Diamonds, GEMFormulas’ aura sprays, and therapeutic gemstone necklaces will be provided for use while participating during class.
Registration fees are non-refundable unless someone fills your space. It is highly recommended that you purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Students enjoy a 20% discount on Gemstone Therapy tools purchased during the workshop. (Diamonds are not discounted.)
The workshop and workshop lodging is located at the:
Homewood Suites Windsor Locks
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
The Homewood Suites offers free shuttle service to and from Bradley International Airport.
Please arrive Tuesday, June 20, in time for the evening workshop :: 6:00PM to 10:00PM.
Wednesday through Saturday: 9:30AM – 12:30PM; 2:30PM – 6:30PM.
Sunday: 9:00AM – 1:00PM.
Please plan to stay to the end of the workshop.
Snacks will be available during the class. Breakfast each day and Dinner Tuesday – Thursday is included with a reservation at the Homewood Suites. Other meals are at the guest’s discretion of the guest. Rooms at the Homewood Suites include full kitchens, and the hotel offers a free shuttle service to local restaurants and grocery store.