What You'll Learn
This is the second in a series of the Gemstone Therapy Institute training DVDs.
“The Movements of Gemstone Therapy in the Aura” provides essential training for the Gemstone Therapy student. It is also an invaluable resource for the energy worker who is exploring the aura’s universal energy patterns. The aura will invite these movement patterns whether you are applying gemstone necklaces, single spheres, therapy strands, mini-gemandalas, wands, or other types of energy-medicine tools.
“The Movements of Gemstone Therapy in the Aura” teaches:
- How to perform 27 of the movements most commonly called for in a gemstone therapy session.
- The purpose and energetic meaning of these movements.
- Parameters and guidelines for performing each movement.
- How to hold and apply a therapy rod so that you can accurately perform these movements.
- How to listen to your gemstone therapy client’s higher intelligence as it prompts you to perform these movements.
- Which movements signal the beginning and end of a therapy session.
- Which movements signal and support changes in the direction of chakra vortices for greater health.
- Which movements to avoid.
- Plus, witness the movements that occur as Isabelle Morton demonstrates an actual 30-minute Gemstone Therapy session.
Run time approx. 100 minutes.
(This DVD is not regionally encoded.)