Use the LifeLine therapy tool when you apply the Central Chakra Channel Restoration Technique during a Gemstone Therapy session. (See the How to Use tab for instructions.) The technique is ideal when a client exhibits some or many of the following criteria. These criteria mirror the indications for the LifeLine necklace.
When your client reports feelings of being:
- Burned out or deeply exhausted.
- Scattered, disconnected, and unable to focus.
- Fragile and hypersensitive.
- Exhausted to the point of despair.
- Overworked and unable to get enough sleep.
- Overly cynical or mistrusting.
- Unable to recover after hard work.
- Unable to feel rested after sleep.
When your client reports a tendency to:
- Lash out emotionally in a way that’s out of character.
- Use perfectionism or control as a coping mechanism.
- Feel as though they’re an empty shell whose life has become mechanical.
- Feel betrayed by people they trust.
The LifeLine formula and this restorative technique is ideal for people who:
- Are highly motivated, driven, high-functioning, and ambitious.
- Are working long hours in their career or business.
- Are deeply committed to doing or giving their very best.
- Are unhappy at their job but stay because they need the money.
- Often neglect their own needs or don’t know how to fulfill them.
The LifeLine Therapy Tool in a Practice
Clients whose life experience is similar to the above description would benefit by wearing a LifeLine necklace. The four sets of symbiotic gemstones in this necklace help focus the restorative energies on the central chakra channel for day-long support. Ongoing support is essential for the central channels’ self-restoration.
As a practitioner, a full necklace is not essential for treating clients. A bracelet therapy tool with one symbiotic collection of gemstones is sufficient when the bracelet is applied on a therapy wand in the aura.
An exception would be when your clientele in general tends to have the above listed issues, or you are specializing in low energy and burnout. In this case, you have the option to place a LifeLine necklace along the client’s midline during the therapy session, while you apply the LifeLine bracelet in the aura.
- Encourage your client to purchase the LifeLine necklace and teach her how to wear it and keep it clear.
- If a client’s budget does not allow, they can wear a Lifeline bracelet to remind their body of the work they received in your session.
- LifeLine bracelets are available only through practitioners and are meant to supplement regular Gemstone Therapy sessions.