Making Transitions With Grace™ Necklace
Making Transitions With Grace consists of Frosted Quartz, Rhodochrosite, and Prehnite. This formula of gemstones can ease your passage through change by supporting balance and wholeness, and by loosening the blockages within and helping you accept the new.
Change isn’t always easy, even when it is desired. You can meet resistance, blockages, fear, apprehension, and uncertainty. But, it doesn’t have to be so hard. Gemstone Therapy can help. In particular, the gemstone formula called Making Transitions With Grace can ease your passage.
Wear when you feel:
- Overwhelmed or daunted by impending changes or uncertainties.
- Devastated by a loss.
- Fearful, anxious, or nervous about the future.
- Unsure how to move forward after heartbreak.
- Distressed over how to cope with new disabilities or limitations.
When you want to:
- Handle changes gracefully, intelligently, and without your emotions clouding your thinking.
- Stay as level-headed and emotionally even-keeled as possible during a transition.
- Meet the change with courage.
- Recover as quickly as possible from a bad experience and move on.
Ideal for those who:
- Are faced with impending job loss, or must find new employment.
- Have experienced changes in family structure, such as marriage, divorce, or breakup, or birth or passing of a family member.
- Have moved or are planning a relocation.
- Have suffered damage or loss of property such as by weather, fire, or burglary.
- Have emotional meltdowns when switching from one activity or location to another.
- Sense huge spiritual shifts or turning points happening within.
- Women in labor.
- Those who have difficulty at birthdays, transitioning from one year or decade to the next. (This necklace would make an ideal birthday gift.)
Apprehension about transitions usually occurs when we don’t know what the impending changes will be, if we will like them, or if we will be happy when the transition is over. So a part of us stalls and resists, whether we want the change or not.
The energies of this necklace as a whole make it easier to accept new circumstances. They smooth transitions and help you see the hidden benefits. At the same time, the gems support a gentle momentum that moves the whole of you forward in balance.
Frosted Quartz energy is balancing. It provides a fulcrum for opposites or extremes within a person to find equilibrium. Thus, the effects of these extremes are moderated. With the balancing presence of Frosted Quartz in this necklace, you can feel more self-confident moving forward.
Frosted Quartz is also known for the healing light it brings to the wearer to uplift and raise vibrations. In this necklace, this light can prompt movement and change. Because the Quartz is frosted, that light is gentle, so changes are gently urged.
Rhodocrosite energy is sometimes compared to a whirlwind. Rhodocrosite gently and persistently breaks up energy blockages and stagnations that are highlighted by the wearer’s intention. Without symbiotic gemstones, this whirlwind can move haphazardly.
In the Making Transitions with Grace formula, Rhodocrosite’s presence is focused by the other gemstones on the wearer’s intention. The Rhodocrosite energy works specifically on the blockages associated with that intention, so the wearer can move through them more easily.
Prehnite energy has a softening effect that allows the body to accept more readily and easily the energies of other gemstones it is paired with.
In this formula, Prehnite surrounds the Rhodocrosite. In doing so, it softens the body’s resistance to the Rhodocrosite’s whirlwind, so that changes happen more easily and gracefully. It also softens the wearer’s resistance to change.
Making Transitions with Grace is a gemstone formula based on the numbers 4, 2, and 12.
The number four provides stability and tends to focus gemstone energies on a wearer’s physical life experience. Making Transitions With Grace contains four Rhodocrosite. In this necklace, the number four helps counterbalance life changes with stabilizing energy. Because the necklace consists of four Rhodocrosite, the number also moderates Rhodocrosite’s influence, which can easily become chaotic and indiscriminate.
Rhodocrosite energy by itself can be like a whirlwind, breaking up blockages and stagnant energies haphazardly. Present in a multiple of four, this gemstone’s energies are focused on breaking up the blockages associated with the client’s intention and specifically, to graceful change.
Two Prehnite surround each Rhodocrosite. The Prehnite can help you:
Prehnite softens rigid energetic structures, such as mindsets, emotional patterns, and physical tightness. Not only does the softening have a beneficial effect on the client, it also makes it easier for Rhodocrosite to break up blockages and stagnations. Resistance to change comes when the rigidities and blockages don’t want to move, shift, or relax.
Make Intelligent and Conscious Decisions
One reason change can be daunting is because it requires a lot of decisions, sometimes made rapidly. Prehnite energy helps you take it all in, so that your decisions can be thoughtful and in your best interest. Sets of two Prehnite support the decision-making process.
A total of eight Prehnite in the formula supports personal evolution, which is a natural outcome of change.
Every section of Frosted Quartz contains twelve spheres, which supports wholeness. Its energy is all-inclusive—encompassing your entire being. With the support of twelve, you can move forward in wholeness, bringing with you all your talents and resources.
When you don’t move forward in wholeness, then parts of you get left behind. This can weaken you, drag you down, and tear you apart. For example, if you leave your emotions behind after a big change, you can experience prolonged grief. If your mind stays behind, you may be haunted with terrifying thoughts.
Move through change with your entire being—body, emotions, mind, and spirit – intact, and you’ll be stronger, and more capable of handling the change and pulling through it successfully.
It helps if you wear the necklace with a specific purpose in mind. Identify the transition you want to make, or are in the middle of making, then wear the necklace. Each time, before you put on the necklace, return to these thoughts. Even better, see or sense yourself on the other side of the change so that your journey can have a clearer focus and direction.
How to wear:
1. In the morning, think about the changes you are making or want to make, and how you want to feel when they’re completed.
2. Wear the necklace during the day.
3. Cleanse the necklace using our GEMFormulas cleansing sprays.
4. Let the necklace rest by your bedside.
If it appears that your life is changing completely and you’re going through many shifts and transitions at once, or if you are deeply affected by one change in particular, then you’ll find these gems a particularly stabilizing resource. In this case, keep the necklace with you both day and night.
1. In the morning, think about the changes you are making and how you want to feel when they’re completed.
2. Wear the necklace during the day.
3. Cleanse the necklace using our GEMFormulas cleansing sprays.
4. Keep the necklace under your pillow at night, or in the bed with you. Look for dreams to give you guidance and insight.
5. Cleanse the gemstones in the morning.
Repeat these steps daily until you’ve passed through the change. You’ll appreciate the support these gems can provide throughout the transition process.
Cleansing Your Gemstones
Cleansing your necklace with GEMFormulas’ clearing sprays is particularly important. This is the only cleansing system that addresses emotional and mental energies that can collect on the gems. Using water, salt beds, or sunlight clears only the physical energies the gems pick up.
When you wear the necklace, particularly during challenging times, you’ll be releasing emotional and mental energies, too. The gemstones prompt this release and then collect the energies, so they don’t linger and dog you.
When these energies are not cleared, you’ll find the gemstones don’t support you as well as they once did. You may forget to wear the necklace, or it will feel heavy and uncomfortable. Keep your gemstones clear, so they can continue to work for you to their best capacity.
At the 2015 GEMFormulas’ Gemstone Therapy Retreat, we began offering our guests necklaces that were specially designed to support their retreat experience. Our guests loved having the extra support, so we did it again in 2016.
That year, the retreat theme was “Making Transitions with Grace” and the necklace supported that theme. The guests agreed that the gemstone combination was helpful enough that we should offer it to a wider audience.
The necklace design available to you today has the same type and number of symbiotic Rhodocrosite and Prehnite. The number of Frosted Quartz has been modified to support general use outside the retreat venue where daily Gemstone Therapy support was provided.
The necklace was designed to support the transitions that occur no matter what a person’s intentions might be. Healing is change. Support the change, and the healing comes more easily.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.