The Role of Quartz Crystal Clusters in Gemstone Therapy
Quartz crystal clusters can serve an important role in Gemstone Therapy. They allow an individual to receive the healing energies of therapeutic gemstone necklaces and single spheres without having to wear them or place them on the body.
How Clusters Work
Quartz crystal clusters naturally shoot quartz energy outward, along the singular directions in which the individual crystals are pointing. When you place rounded, drilled gemstones on a crystal cluster, the gems’ energies are broadcast into the immediate area, or an entire room.
This occurs because the gemstone spheres are activated by the cluster in a similar way that they are activated when worn by a person. In both cases, the spheres begin radiating their energies.
At the same time, the Quartz also receives the gemstone energies, which stimulate the crystals to radiate their energies farther than usual. The outflowing Quartz energies carry the spheres’ energies to fill the surrounding area with the gemstones’ energies.
A cluster about 5” x 6” or larger can fill a small room with gemstone energies. A cluster 2” x 3” can fill a space of a few feet. Over the course of a few hours, the gemstone energies will expand farther than this, but the concentration of energies remains the greatest in the areas specified.
Uses of Crystal Clusters
To support you while you sleep:
Place the cluster in your bedroom and before you go to sleep, choose which necklaces you’d like to work with during the night. Lay fully cleansed and cleared necklaces on, over, and around the cluster. This way, you won’t have to wear them to bed. Wearing necklaces to sleep should be avoided. If you turn in such a way that they tighten around your neck, they can cut off circulation to your head. The other option is to keep necklaces in bed with you, but then they usually need a lot of cleansing in the morning. When you place necklaces on a cluster, you won’t have to cleanse them, in fact, doing so rejuvenates them at the same time they are helping you.
To energetically support an intention:
With the cluster in a special location in your home, form an intention for your personal health and wellness. Select necklaces and bracelets from your personal pharmacy that will support that intention. Lay the gems over the cluster or around it, carefully positioning them wherever they want to be placed.
This creates an energy field that will support your intention throughout the day. Keep the layout in place for no more than three days. After this, your energies will have shifted enough that a new gemstone orientation would need to be made if you want further gemstone support.
To support those who cannot wear necklaces:
Place the cluster in your children’s bedroom when they are sick, and lay supportive necklaces (such as the Foundation Five) on it and around it. Also excellent for pets.
Supplement a Gemstone Therapy session:
Situate the cluster in a location that best serves the client. This may be underneath the treatment table, or off to one side. Then place gemstones on the cluster that can best support the client’s intention. When a practitioner needs support, she can place gemstones on the cluster to help her be the best vehicle for healing energies as possible during an upcoming session.
Add healing gemstone energies to your healing arts practice:
Massage therapists, Reiki workers, and other energy workers can also enjoy the benefits of working with gemstone necklaces on a crystal cluster. Place the cluster in any convenient location in the room. If you use a treatment table, you can place the cluster underneath it.
Choose a therapeutic necklace for each patient. Cleanse the necklace after each use. If you use the same necklace from one patient to the next, a quick spritz of Energy Clearing Spray over the cluster and necklace should be enough to clear it.
If your intention is to choose one necklace that will support all your patients each day, cleanse the necklaces when you put them away for the night. For this purpose, consider using the Foundation Five, Master Healer, or Harmony.
By themselves, quartz crystal clusters add beauty to a room, while also uplifting its vibrations and keeping its energies clear.
Sometimes, gemstones can get tired after prolonged use. Their energies simply feel worn out. Place your gemstone necklaces on the cluster to revitalize, rejuvenate, and restore their energies. Keep them there for a few hours or overnight. Using the cluster regularly for this purpose keeps your gemstones working at their very best.
Supporting a Moonstone Healing Ceremony:
Place a Moonstone necklace on a quartz cluster during a Moonstone Healing Ceremony to boost the amount of Moonstone energy in the room. (Those who have attended our Gemstone Therapy workshops are familiar with the Moonstone Healing Ceremony.)
Characteristics of Clusters Appropriate for Gemstone Therapy:
- The cluster consists of many single crystal points.
- All crystals are about the same size or fall into a narrow range of sizes. No single or small group of crystals dominate in size or length.
- The individual crystals on the cluster point in a variety of directions. No single or small group of crystals point in one direction in such a way that would deter the cluster from broadcasting energies in all directions relatively equally.
- The cluster may or may not have a white quartz or rock matrix as a base. Some clusters are pure crystal. Quartz matrix enhances the revitalization of any gemstone necklaces placed upon the cluster.
- Crystals must be free of colorations or internal colored and black inclusions.
- Crystal surfaces must be clean, without sediment coating them.
- Water-clear crystals are the most effective and also the most rare.
- The longer and the larger the individual crystals, the farther they tend to radiate the energies of the gemstones placed upon them, no matter the size of the matrix.
- In general, clusters that consist mostly of short crystals are best for rejuvenating necklaces. Clusters with long crystals are preferred for broadcasting gemstone energies throughout a room.
- If your cluster can stand on its side, even with the support of a small bean bag cushion, or pillow, that is a bonus! You can then drape necklaces and bracelets over it.
Caring For Your Crystal Clusters
- Handle your clusters carefully. Their crystal points can be very sharp and can cut the skin. The points are also susceptible to breaking. Although we pack the clusters carefully, a minimal amount of breakage is to be expected during shipping.
- Choose a location for your cluster away from sources of strong electromagnetic radiation such as computers and television sets.
- Crystal clusters should be cleansed under running water with a small amount of detergent and a scrub brush. Cleanse at least once a month to remove dust. You can also use the GEMFormulas’ clearing sprays on clusters to keep them energetically clear.
- Place your cluster on a small pillow or pad to keep it upright if necessary, and to prevent it from scratching your furniture.
- Experiment with different orientations of your cluster to find the one that works best for the area in which you are going to place it
If you are planning to transport your cluster often, choose one that has larger points and a thick matrix. These clusters are stronger and are less likely to break. Clusters that have long, thin crystals are more fragile.
If a few crystal points break off, your cluster should still have enough other crystals on it, and it will work just fine. You cannot glue the crystals back on. One way to use these crystals is to press one end in the soil of a potted plant. It will uplift the plant and the room.
Learn how to use your Quartz crystal cluster to make a mandala with your Foundation Five gemstone necklaces.
Learn how to use your Quartz crystal cluster to make a gemstone mandala.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.