Wear Citrine when you want to:
- Unwind tension from the stomach and body
- Loosen patterns caused by stress and tension
- Vitalize the digestive system
- Relax an overly-alert nervous system
Our Citrine is natural and unheated. It has a yellow hue and nearly flawless clarity, with 4A varieties having a richer yellow color. Citrine is fashioned into rondels or spheres, and has a brilliant candescence.
Citrine energy is known for three key benefits: its unwinding effect, its ability to call in the yellow ray, and its vitalizing effect on the digestive system. The rondel form is ideal for delivering these benefits to the wearer.
When you wear Citrine/White Beryl, the Citrine’s unwinding effect reaches deeply into the tissues. The gem’s unwinding effect works at a high-enough vibration that it reaches not only the muscles but into the nervous system as well. There it can unwind energies that contribute to nervous tension and loosen the holding patterns caused by trauma and extraordinary stress. If your nerves are held in a fight or flight mode and unable to relax, wearing rondel Citrine/White Beryl takes you to the edge where the fixation exists. It’s then easier to access the stuckness and process it. Other Gemstone Therapy, or other modalities applied at this time can be more effective in helping to resolve the underlying problem.
Citrine’s ability to call in the yellow color ray is determined by how close its color is to a pure yellow hue. Chips, rondels, and spheres can provide yellow color ray support, providing the Citrine color is true. Most Citrine is a golden- or brownish-yellow and therefore inferior for color ray work. Citrine that is a pale yellow is superior to a golden-yellow, and rich yellow is even better.
The body brings in the yellow color ray primarily through the stomach chakra. No wonder Citrine has a naturally affinity with the digestive system. Citrine reaches deeply into the digestive system fabric to loosen tension at causative levels. To work with the yellow color ray work directly, choose Yellow Sapphire/White Beryl or Yellow Sapphire spray.
Interestingly, the stomach is intimately tied to nervous tension, and the key to these experiences is an imbalance in the yellow color ray. Citrine addresses them all. If your nervous system is constantly on alert, and your digestive system needs support, try Citrine/White Beryl to help you take a step on your healing journey.
Quality being equal, the difference between chips and rondels (or spheres) is the way the energy radiates from the gemstone and the consequential effects. The chip form of a gemstone has uneven surfaces and broadcasts the gem’s energy outward from them. Thus the gem’s energies enter the aura in irregular patterns. Rondels and spheres send a gem’s energy evenly and predictably through the aura.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
Wearing therapeutic gemstone jewelry around your neck or on your wrist or ears is by far the easiest way to enjoy their healing benefits. Therapeutic gemstones may also be applied on the body as a poultice, or applied in the aura strung on a therapy wand.
Here is a video from Isabelle Morton: “Citrine Rondels vs. Chips in Gemstone Therapy”