Choose Emerald/White Beryl when you want to:
- Nourish yourself with green color ray
- Vitalize the heart chakra, visceral organs, and all cells
- Uplift the body and detoxify
- Attract greater abundance in life
Emerald is a source of the essential green color ray, which vitalizes the heart chakra, visceral organs, and all cells in general.
Emerald raises the vibrations of the body. Its purpose is to uplift so that the wearer’s attention can more easily focus on other aspects of life besides improving physical health. Emerald uplifts by resolving the weakest link, which is always the lowest vibratory rate in the body and can be a source of disease.
Emerald may be one of the most important gemstone healing tools for the physical body. When combined with White Beryl, its effectiveness is enhanced many fold. Physical ailments are often unable to heal because of significant blockages in green ray, which lead to significant green ray deficiencies. White Beryl provides a window for the green ray to freely nourish the body.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
Wearing therapeutic gemstone jewelry around your neck or on your wrist or ears is by far the easiest way to enjoy their healing benefits. Therapeutic gemstones may also be applied on the body as a poultice, or applied in the aura strung on a therapy wand.