Loving Me Can Help You
- Improve your self-confidence.
- Let go those aspects of your personality that you no longer identify with.
- Grow more fully into the person you want to be.
- Express yourself with greater self-confidence.
- Stand up for yourself in formal negotiations or even in a difficult relationship.
- Identify and highlight those traits, habits, and behaviors that truly reflect who you are today.
- Make changes in the circumstances and relationships you are involved in, so they will better reflect and support your growing self-confidence.
- Overcome patterns of low self-esteem and poor self worth.
“Loving Me feels like a warm embrace.”
– K.C. Colorado
The Loving Me necklace consists of Rhodochrosite, Peach Moonstone, and Marble. When you wear this necklace, its energies encourage the shifts, changes, and releases that can help you improve your self-worth and self-esteem. The necklace will support you to grow and unfold to greater self-appreciation and self-love.
This necklace begins working in the core of your being and then its energy quickly radiates out into your aura. When you wear the necklace, it supports and strengthens the helical movement of energy that we call your personal vortex.
The Rhodochrosite spurs your personal vortex to move at its optimal speed, clearing those patches of stuck energy that often slow it down. The stronger and more consistent your personal vortex is, the easier it is to express your true thoughts and feelings, and the more self-confident you’ll be.
Peach Moonstone identifies energies within you that no longer fit within the field of vibrations you have made for yourself. These energies then move to the perimeter of your personal vortex. Marble helps these energies gracefully dissipate like unwanted bits of rock being chipped away from the emerging sculpture of the ideal you.
Symbiotic Rhodochrosite, Peach Moonstone, and Marble
Rhodochrosite energy is very active, and when you wear a Rhodochrosite necklace, it supports changes in your life. When Rhodochrosite is worn by itself, its impact can be tornado-like, meaning it can initiate changes you may not be expecting, ready for, or that you cannot comfortably control. When you combine Rhodochrosite with symbiotic Peach Moonstone and Marble, your body’s energies are able to moderate the Rhodochrosite’s effects. Plus, your higher intelligence can focus these energies not just on random changes, but those that improve your life.
Peach Moonstone energy is like a sorting tool. It helps your body identify energies that belong and those that do not. It is also symbiotic with Rhodochrosite. Rhodochrosite has a particular interest in loosening patterns that keep us locked into certain behaviors, mental ruts, and emotional habits. As the energies that hold these patterns together loosen up, the Peach Moonstone energy comes in and helps to sort out which of these energies you really do need to let go of, and which can be used to help form new and healthier patterns.
Marble energy is like a sculptor’s tool. It pares away all that does not belong. When paired with Peach Moonstone, the Peach Moonstone identifies what you can let go of, and the Marble helps you let it go. Marble is a relatively soft gem, and needs knots on either side of it so that the pressure of adjacent gemstones does not crush it.
More About Your Personal Vortex
The personal vortex, or whole-body vortex, is the movement of your auric field. (See Ruby/Onyx
for more information on personal vortex.) This necklace can be used to help you identify in which direction your personal vortex is moving. You can read more about the personal vortex here.
Your personal vortex should extend far from your physical body, to encompass your entire aura. In other words, your entire auric field should move slowly and consistently around your body. It can be compared to the jet stream that moves across the surface of the Earth. Disturbances in this flow create weather. Similarly, disturbances in the movement of your aura can create “weather” or challenging experiences that can consume you.
As you wear this necklace, it will smooth out the disharmonious patterns and energetic stagnancies that make this auric movement irregular. Over time, your personal vortex will even out so that it will no longer stimulate and be the cause of challenging experiences.
The finest therapeutic-quality Rhodochrosite is semi-translucent and opalescent. Its color can range from watermelon pink to an orange pink. This is a very soft gemstone, so it’s best to store it by itself. If you store it with other gemstones its surface can get scratched.
Therapeutic-quality Peach Moonstone ranges in color from a light peach to a rich peach-pink. It should be free of inclusions, and have a distinct flash.
Marble comes in a variety of shades and colors, many of which have streaks of other colors. The Marble we use ranges from tan to cream. On close inspection, it may have minute streaks or flecks of white, black, or occasionally other colors. These are not considered inclusions, but are part of marble’s nature, and they do not inhibit Marble’s therapeutic properties.
This necklace contains three sets of Peach Moonstone and Marble. The number three supports change. The number of Rhodochrosites between these three sets varies depending on the size of the Rhodochrosite used and the overall length of the necklace.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Note that Rhodochrosite is a very soft gem; wear, handle, and store with care.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
How to Work with Loving Me
Loving Me is a useful tool to boost your self-confidence in isolated situations, such as when you have to give a presentation, teach a workshop, or appear in a courtroom, etc. In these cases, wear the gemstones while you are preparing for your presentation in the weeks beforehand, and also during your presentation.
For personal self-growth, wear the gemstones daily for as long as possible. In the first few days, pay special attention to when your body’s energy has temporarily had enough. Clues that let you know it’s time to take off the gemstones include:
- The necklace or bracelet starts to feel heavy
- You begin to subconsciously play with the clasp
- You begin to feel tired for no other reason
- It becomes more difficult to think clearly or you begin to feel irritable (again suddenly for no other reason)
- A simple muscle test can also confirm that it is time to remove the necklace.
If any of the above occurs, remove the necklace, cleanse it, and then wear it again the following day.
To develop the GEMFormulas’ necklaces, Isabelle consults with her Gemstone Therapy teachers in the higher planes or the gemstone guardians in charge of the gemstones used. Here, Isabelle shares some of her personal experiences behind the scenes in the development of this necklace.
“You’re going to discover another symbiotic gemstone combination in your next gemstone therapy session,” an inner voice presaged. It was a deep male voice, rich and musical. The kind of voice that makes you listen harder in hope of hearing more of it. It was the voice of the Guardian of Rhodochrosite.
Sure enough, in my next treatment session, my client’s concerns included wanting to have greater self love. She wanted to be able to stand up for herself, and overcome certain fears and worries. She needed to know that her life mattered.
Soon after the treatment began, her body called for Rhodochrosite, followed by Peach Moonstone and Marble. I arranged these gems into a custom gemandala. The central gemstone was a color ray gemstone. It was surrounded by three rays of two Rhodochrosite spheres, and between each of these were another three rays that consisted of one Peach Moonstone and two Marble gems.
The color ray gem in the center was the carrier of the main color ray for her issue. It was the color ray that would give her the strength to overcome this issue. The presence of this gem would shift the color ray spectrum that was feeding and perpetuating her pattern of poor self-love and low self-worth.
Indeed, the treatment helped her let go some of the old patterns that had locked her into low self esteem. But she would need the ongoing support of these gemstones to continue to grow into the person she wanted to become. She would either have to work with the gemandala in regular self-therapy sessions or simply wear the Rhodochrosite/Peach Moonstone/Marble combination as a necklace.
When the session was over, I realized how many people struggle with these types of issues. It was time to make this necklace.
Its name came clearly. “Loving Me.”
It was not “loving you” or “loving myself.”
The two words “Loving Me” carry a clear message of self love.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.