Mother Opal Can Help You:
- Enjoy improved self-comfort, self-nurturing, and self-protection.
- Resolve issues with mothers, motherhood, and your own birth experience.
- Expand your vision and intuitive knowing about your karmic past.
- Draw forth information from deep within you about any topic that interests you.
This bracelet consists of Opalite, Golden Beryl, and one sphere of a very rare gem called Mother Opal. Mother Opal is comprised of the gemstone Opal and the rock matrix in which it was grown. The energetic properties of Mother Opal are reflected in the metaphor of its mineralogical construction.
Opalite and Golden Beryl
Symbiotic Opalite and Golden Beryl both have an affinity with your causal body, where information about one’s past, present, and future is stored. Opalite helps to organize memories, and Golden Beryl vitalizes causal fabric so the memories can be better retrieved, or stored, as needed.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
How to Work with Mother Opal
This is a necklace whose energy can support you whether you are wearing it or keeping it close by. This is because the gems in this necklace have an affinity with your causal body, which manifests as a layer of your aura about 18” to 30” away from your physical body. If the gems are kept within about 30” of you, they can still be effective.
One convenient way to work with it is at night. Before bed, think about the issues you want to work with and then put the necklace under your pillow or on your nightstand. Pay attention to what happens in your dream state, as it will be related to your chosen target topic.
Note for Gemstone Therapy student practitioners: The Mother Opal necklace can be substituted for the Opalite/Golden Beryl necklace when doing the Information Retrieval Technique. This technique lets you access information about the healthy state of an organ or tissue from the past or future, and then bring it into the present. It is taught at the Level 2 Practitioner training.
To develop the GEMFormulas’ necklaces, Isabelle consults with her Gemstone Therapy teachers in the higher planes or the gemstone guardians in charge of the gemstones used. Here, Isabelle shares some of her personal experiences behind the scenes in the development of this necklace.
My first experience with Mother Opal was its ability to bring forward knowledge previously hidden in my causal body. It was as though my causal body was the matrix and the information was the Opal. The experiences I had were like a dream—so obvious when I was having them—but then easily forgotten when I didn’t write it down. What remained was indelible however: a greater degree of courage, fortitude, and confidence in myself and in what I am doing with my life.
Soon after I purchased this gemstone, its name was given to me. Yet the therapeutic implication of its name took longer to realize. It wasn’t until gemstone therapy practitioner, Linda Lile, began reporting significant results using this gem with her clients to resolve issues with their births and mothers. Maybe my own issues clouded my insight. But I have to say that I am now enjoying, finally, a greater degree of peace and acceptance with my own mother-related issues.
The Guardian of Mother Opal appears as a strong round woman, with weathered skin and frizzy blonde hair streaked with gray. I could sense she carries an inspiring store of inner strength, and yet she has the capacity to be gentle with fragile things. You’ll get compassion from her, but not pity, I surmised.
I learned that serving as gemstone guardian is a hobby of hers, like a side job. Her principal duty is to fuel and funnel the energy of the primordial mother archetype, which in-tune mothers consciously call upon or subconsciously draw from when giving birth.
I noticed a gap between her energy and mine. My mother-energy seemed pale and lacking beside hers. She said not to give attention to the difference, but to the sameness, even if but a thread existed. Wearing Mother Opal would be not only a mental reminder to work on the resonance between myself and the mother archetype, but also could feed me with the resources to make the match between us closer. I could do without if I wished and let these mother issues alone. Or if I wanted to work on them I could.
I asked, “What is the tie between the mother archetype and the ability to find and retrieve information from the inner worlds?”
“The process of finding both is identical,” she replied. “You look within, move inside yourself, and at a point, you can turn your head one way and find the mother archetype or the other and dip into your causal records. The two are very closely associated.
“This makes sense, if you think about it, because every incarnation you’ve had depended upon a mother to birth you into it. Often, mother issues stand in the way of accessing causal records. Those of the past can be let alone, if you wish, but don’t underestimate those of the present and future. These, too, exist in your causal body. Learn more about the present to become wiser about your world and educated about decisions to be made. Learn about the future you are creating now with your present actions, and you may be inspired to create a better one for yourself.”
Ours would be a short meeting. Her presence grew in intensity, as though she was giving me an energetic hug, and then she vanished.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.