Wear Pink Sapphire & White Beryl when you want to:
- Overcome the feeling of being paralyzed when overwhelmed.
- Learn to handle excessive pressure and responsibility with grace.
- Uplift, nourish, and support your emotions.
- Break free of a sense of personal self imprisonment and claim freedom and self-sovereignty.
- Enjoy a sense of greater spaciousness and safety within strong personal boundaries.
Pink Sapphire is a precious and rare gemstone, and we usually pair it with Rosellite and White Beryl in our Relevé necklace formula. Here, we have combined it with White Beryl in a formula similar to the one we use for our Blue and Yellow Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald. In this Pink Sapphire/White Beryl necklace you get to experience the energies of Pink Sapphire purely. Plus, symbiotic White Beryl helps clear blockages and unwanted energies that make a person feel overwhelmed and excessively pressured.
Pink Sapphire energy serves like the columns that support a roof. Ideally, the emotional aura should be located about 12 to 18 inches away from the physical body. Encroaching energies can cause the emotional body to sag and dip beyond healthy borders to press on the body. Emotional body prolapse can occur as a result of trauma, chronic overload, or prolonged grief, fear, or other intense emotions. When the emotional aura does this over a localized area, an individual can feel pressure or pain (for no apparent cause). If the sagging is overall, it can result in feelings of claustrophobia, lack of freedom, or a sense of suffocated, or of being stuck in life with no hope of improvement.
Pink Sapphire/White Beryl energies lift the emotional aura, to reclaim boundaries and provide space. As a result a wearer can feel as though they can breathe for the first time in a long time. White Beryl has an uplifting and purifying effect that clears this space of the unwanted energies associated with any negative or limiting emotions the wearer may have been feeling. With White Beryl added, a Pink Sapphire necklace enhances the sense of spaciousness, freedom, and self-sovereignty that Pink Sapphire can provide.
Necklace shown: 3A-Quality Pink Sapphire @ $289 per carat.
Our Pink Sapphire is a deep pink color, of a therapeutically significant size (3.5mm in diameter and up), with excellent clarity. This particular necklace is 21-inches long, although you can custom order a necklace or bracelet of any length.
Adding White Beryl showcases Pink Sapphire energy, while also dissolving the blockages and unwanted energies that make a person feel overwhelmed and excessively pressured. Necklaces with a greater percentage of Pink Sapphire may be custom designed for your specific needs.
Our necklaces comprise all the innovations in gemstone necklace therapy, to ensure you have the most effective healing tools available.
- Our gemstones are natural and therapeutic-quality, which means they are at the top of their class in color, clarity, and brightness. Although quality parameters vary for each individual gemstone, we carefully select every bead to make sure you get the very best.
- We use spheres and rondels because they radiate the gemstones’ energies throughout the wearer’s body and aura.
- All our necklaces are strung with a symbiotic gemstone that can catalyze, support, or strengthen the work of the primary gem. The difference between necklaces that contain only one type of stone and those strung with their partners is extraordinary. Not only are symbiotic necklaces more beautiful and feel better energetically, they also work more effectively and efficiently. A primary gem and its symbiotic encourage healthy relationships and can help balance the forces of yin and yang throughout your body and being.
- All necklaces have a clasp, which we feel is essential. Clasps allow necklaces to breathe. When you open a clasp, the gems release a significant amount of unwanted energies they collected during use. With a clasp, you can arrange the necklace in a spiral during storage so that the gems can regenerate themselves. In addition, clasps make it possible to wrap gems around a therapy wand to apply in the aura, or lay them across your body for an easy and restful self-therapy.
- We string using nylon thread. Nylon is strong, doesn’t fray or stretch like other threads, and is made of a simple chain of molecules. Nylon energy has a negligible effect on a therapeutic necklace.
For inquiries regarding custom necklaces or bracelets, please call 877-4GEM-GEM (877-443-6436) or email us at CustomerService@GEMFormulas.com.
Cleansing Your Gemstones using Clearing Sprays
Therapeutic gemstones naturally accumulate unwanted energies when you wear them. These energies are what the gems help your body to release, or that they naturally pick up from their environment either during use or when stored. If your necklaces aren’t cleansed often enough or completely enough, unwanted energies build up. The gemstones’ therapeutic value will be limited and you’ll no longer feel drawn to wear them.
Gemstones must be regularly and thoroughly cleansed to be of the greatest benefit to the wearer. GEMFormulas’ Aura Sprays are superior for cleansing and rejuvenating gemstones. Click Here for instructions.
Storing Your Gemstones
Arrange your therapeutic gemstone necklaces and bracelets in a neat spiral with their clasp open. This orientation concentrates the gemstones’ energies and helps them rejuvenate themselves. Use a necklace tray to keep them organized. The tray also keeps the gemstone energies separated, which makes selecting the right necklace easier. Learn More.
Store your therapeutic gemstone jewelry away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, such as laptops, television sets, and cell phones.
Wearing therapeutic gemstone jewelry around your neck or on your wrist or ears is by far the easiest way to enjoy their healing benefits. Therapeutic gemstones may also be applied on the body as a poultice, or applied in the aura strung on a therapy wand.